To promote research projects of young researchers who will be the leaders of the next generation and to develop their management skills via on-the-job training, the L-Station has a research support program.
The Support System for the Collaborative Research of Young Researchers for the Next Generation assists young researchers in carrying out the following: collaborative research with other research institutions in Hokkaido excluding our university, and interdisciplinary collaborative research in the humanities and sciences with researchers of research institutions in Hokkaido, including our university.
Aim of the support system
- Developing research capability and leadership skills of young researchers.
- Expanding the research network in Hokkaido.
- Promoting interdisciplinary collaborative research in the humanities and sciences in Hokkaido.
The grant is open to all faculty members of our University under the age of 40 who meet one of the following criteria.
- A principal investigator of our university who is planning to conduct collaborative research with researcher(s) of other research institution(s) (other university, research institute, or private company) in Hokkaido, excluding our university.
- A principal investigator of our university who is planning to conduct interdisciplinary collaborative research in the humanities and sciences with researcher(s) of research institution(s) (university, research institute, or private company) in Hokkaido, including our university. (There must be both humanities and science researchers.)
- Co-researchers may be 40 years of age or older, but the applicant must be in the role of Principal Investigator.
Amount of grant
We will provide up to 1,000,000 yen to the principal investigator of our university.
In FY2022, 12 projects were adopted.
Mon, June 26, 2023
Please see the following page for more information.